Saturday, September 16, 2006

Homecoming I

Sooo... there was this reunion of castle folks as my fellow-quiet-person Winnipegger was down here visiting. It was nice to see everyone. There was much talk of movies and of Johnny Depp, and then there was a drinking game. Much nudity ensued. All I lost was a sock because some enterprising individual thought it might be a good idea to make out with my toe. He was soon disabused of this notion.
You know, I think I really like mad-libs parties.
As to this drinking game...I had water, for company's sake, as I find alcohol sets off the worst qualities of my migraine. And there was this "never-have-I-ever" thing where someone completes the aforesaid sentence and everyone who has committed said act takes a sip, and then someone said "Never have I ever made out with a guy; ok everybody drink" and he and everybody else took a sip. And then they were looking at me and there was this long pause....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tourmaline said...

Making out with your toe?

Now this is interesting.

I miss you too.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home