Friday, October 13, 2006

GAR

I had a blood test today. I have been fainting ever since my migraine last week. Almost fainting. Dizzy spells with blackout and I almost drop but I don't. It's been getting worse; maybe ten a day now. It's creepy. And it interrupts my train of thought and makes me stupid. And I feel weak and sick and keep on shaking for no good reason. It's incredibly horrible and I cannot work as hard as I need to. I need grad school money...
It could be a thyroid thing or something, the tests are to determine if it's something real that can maybe be fixed instead of the usual migraine response of 'deal with it, maybe it'll go away when you hit menopause...'
They also said it could be just pure exhaustion. It better freaking not be; I want an actual diagnosis that they shall FIX.
I may have to go in for a brain scan Monday if they do not find anything.
I hate this migraine/pain/disorder/nausea/dizziness/weakness crap. I hate it. I hate it. I need a way to get out of my head. I cannot think. It's horrid. I need to punch something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tourmaline said...

So how did the blood test end up going?

By the way, sorry I have not been posting on Blogspot much. I have been using LiveJournal instead because it allows me to put posts only friends can see. I will identify you as a friend as soon as I figure out how - I believe Blogspot is OpenID.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Tourmaline said...

http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=232

Pray go here and please post a comment using OpenID and your blogspot site URL somewhere on bluetourmaline.livejournal.com. Then I will befriend you and you can happily read everything I have been up to. Plus my writing account with the latest news on Astarte and Co.

But oh dear holy gods, I hate having to do all this bloody work at university!!!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Tourmaline said...

Sorry, the URL is supposed to be
http://www.livejournal.com/support/
faqbrowse.bml?faqid=232

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home